Backed by the Abans Group of companies with over 30 years of experience, Cleantech is a pioneer and market leader in providing Environmental Management Solutions. Cleantech managed by a team of highly qualified industry experts and has the privilege of collaborating with central government entities, municipal councils and private enterprises, becoming an integrated end to end environmental services, waste, management and recycling solutions provider. Having obtained local and international licenses certifications, we have our very own e-waste processing facility for secure and physical destruction of most types of e-waste. In addition to e-waste, we recycle paper, tin/metals, plastics and certain types of batteries.
If you would like to get a quote, or receive more information about this E-Waste Management services in Sri Lanka, please feel free to get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you.
Safe and secure disposal of e waste (Destruction Certificate will be provided)
• Recycling of Paper and Cardboards
• Recycling of PET Bottles and Plastics
• Confidential Data Destruction
• E-waste bin placement
• Recycling of batteries and cartridges (conditions apply)
• Awareness and education on recycling
• Environmental Protection License
• BASEL Clearance
• Scheduled Waste License
E Waste Management
All e-waste destruction services are backed by necessary documentation and certifications.
Confidential Data Destruction
We provide the following data destruction services,
• Shredding of documents and high security paperwork
• Physical destruction of electronic devices and data destruction on hard drives
We assure you a safe and secure destruction of all confidential material with an ethical disposal process